Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday :)

After a fabulous weekend with my girls and my man, it's hard to snap back into reality. We had such an incredible weekend and I realized, I'd never been to a beach wedding before! Katie and her crew planned such an amazing wedding.. right down to the favors! They had it all: wine stoppers, flip flops to wear to the beach, coozies, tote bags, chapstick, and the list goes on! Today, I am LOVING beach weddings! Check out what else I'm loving today :)


Okay.. so I was out looking for leases today and I found this boutique that opened THIS WEEK! It's called Bevello and I know where I'm going this weekend.. gotta find a birthday dress!


I am loving this picture of UNC's campus! I was out there today and yes, it was hot as balls. But I stopped to appreciate how beautiful campus is, and I'm glad I did :)


I am also loving that they have a Hot Yoga studio in Chapel Hill! I paid $20 for 7 days unlimited and if you're a regular at Hoga, you know that's a sweet deal. Bring on the sweat!



I know, I'm a little late to the this band wagon but I am excited! Gregg and I started this conversation because we're going to Orlando in a few weeks (ahhh!) and he doesn't want me to feel left out when he is ooohhhing and ahhhing at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter or whatever. So he bought me the first book, and I'm loving it!


Welp, that's all I've got for today and it's almost officially Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment