Sunday, August 7, 2011

Nice Little Saturday

At little Bed, Bath & Beyond.. maybe Home Depot?

Okay jokes, but it actually was a nice little weekend. Wish I could have been at my friend Amber's baby shower but I heard that baby Hudson got lots of goodies!

I ran some errands on Saturday and made my way out to the South Point mall. I got a late start and all of a sudden it was 3:30 and I was starving. I stopped at Rock Fish Grille and as you can see from this picture, it was an amaaaazing salad. I am definitely going back for more.


Then I decided to see a movie! I absolutely love going to the movies, and while I'd prefer to be accompanied by other, I can do either :)


I saw Crazy Stupid Love and I loved it! I must have been having a weird day though because I cried almost all the way through the movie. It's not a particularly sad movie but some of it just struck a chord with me. I definitely recommend it and I have a new love for Ryan Gosling (swoon) and I adore Emma Stone!

Next I went to Urban Outfitters and LOOK who has a book... BOO!!! 

I took a stroll and ended up in Anthropologie... ohh if only I could afford anything in that store. These are some of the things I'm daydreaming about from there:




I could actually probably afford most of these items but I went over my budget by then :)

This was the main area of South Point.. and they even had a band out there!


Ole Katie B has me hooked on Penfold's! I tried this bottle and it was okay... doesn't really hold a candle to Penfold's Bin 2. 

Made my way home to make a semi healthy dinner of BBQ chicken breast and broccoli. Mmm :) hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment