Friday, August 26, 2011

Blue Monk

I went exploring on my first night in Buffalo with my coworker and found a nice little gastropub in downtown [semi ghetto] Buffalo.

Blue Monk is all about the beer. I looked weird wanting a glass of wine so I switched to a brew, and I'm glad I did :)

Duck Frites - basically fries that have been cooked in duck fat. Seriously, amazing.
This picture doesn't do it justice but please know that this was up there on the list of my favorite meals. I got the short rib sandwich and took the tip of the sandwich off and it was so great.

My coworker got the mussels... these pictures suck.

We were there on a Monday night and it was crazy!! For a second, I looked around and thought it might be Friday but no, still Monday. If you ever find yourself in Buffalo, go to Blue Monk. And get that sandwich!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment