Thursday, August 18, 2011

Intro to Vegan Food

Tonight I tried something new. A coworker wanted to go to dinner [yay, a dinner partner!] and she's vegan. I don't know if you all remember my vow to be a vegetarian a few months back, but I quit that. I'm back on meat. But not last night! I ventured out and tried the Persian Vegan restaurant Sage....


Nice little set up when you walk in!



Tofu & Veggie Kabob - So great!!! Could have done without the Tofu... and in fact, I did. Tossed those suckers off and had a veggie kabob.
My date Erin had this... I can't remember what it's called but it was awesome. She let me sneak a bite.

Close up of my rice and kabob... mmm :)

Vegan Chocolate Cake... not even close to being as good as regular chocolate cake but I will give them credit. They have to replace the milk, eggs, etc! Good job, Sage.
All in all, my vegan experience was good but I miss the meat. Bring on the meat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment