Friday, October 7, 2011

Roll Tide Roll, Baby!

I know you just read about my lavish vacation but it's time for another. Gregg is turning the big 25 soon so we're celebrating big this weekend!

My amazing dad got Gregg and I tickets to the Bama Vandy game this weekend!


We're going to our family's lake house to celebrate and go to the game! 

It's Gregg's birthday so I'm sending a list to my dad to make sure all of Gregg's favorites are at the house.

Gotta get his favorite beer... 
... and it's festive!

My dad is going to laugh when he gets my list but I'm going to need all the ingredients for lemon squares please.


And last but not least, I'm thinking about making a yummy game day chili!

Now, I'll have to report back and let you know if any of this happens or if we just drink lots of beer and bourbon and end up at McDonald's ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment