Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lucky Dallas

Welp, it's happening. All of my friends are really starting to grow up. One of my friends just had a baby, a few got married this year, and even more just got engaged! And now, it's time for my dear friend T-Bone to move away.

We knew this day would come but I can't believe it's already here. Feels like it was only a couple of weeks ago that we were trying to plan out our lives... errr... wait, that was a couple of weeks ago. This IS happening VERY fast. And while I'm so happy for sweet Ali, I am just a little bit sad. 90% happy and like 10% sad, that's it. And hell, I'm barely in town but when I am I have such a great time with my rooms :) 

It seems only appropriate to post some fun pictures from the past of yours truly and one of my very best friends, Ali T-Bone Tracy:

Fixing her jerry curl... what else are friends for?!

Nola! Hand grenades and epilepsy ;)

Out in the streets of Nola! Ahhh one of my favorite trips EVER.

Probably dominating at beer pong [probably not]

80's party... gah wedgewood was tight.

No worries, we never actually flew away in these things. Just took pictures.

Wedding Dates

More 80's fun at Melting Pot!

Leo's baby!

Oooh so fancy for Derby!

Carefree on 14th... I miss this!

Wish I could be at your going away party but that just means I'll have to visit you EXTRA soon. Love you so much! Friends for life, darlin' :)

5 comments:

  1. Loved this post, you girls are gorgeous!!


    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics, so funny!! Thank you for commenting on my blog! I am following back, I really like your blog!



    http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so sad when we start to grow up, isn't it??? I hate losing friends to big moves, but at least we have things like Skype, Facebook, and texting to keep us close.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete