Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's been a while since I've graced the blog world with what I'm loving this week. Calm down people, I'm about to give you the goods :)

I have always loved wavy hair and I just can't get it right. Anyone have any tips for effortless waves, like my sweet friend SJP?

I payed to have my nails done last week and within two days, they were chipped. I am going to economical route and painting my own nails. And I am LOVING Chinchilly by Essie!

I have been on the lookout for new tennis shoes for a while. It's honestly just not fun for me to spend $110 on tennis shoes. I put it off until my old tennis shoes rubbed a huge blister in my foot. Twas time. I was ready to spend the big bucks when my coworker said "Why don't you try Nordstrom Rack?"

I gave it a shot and found EXACTLY what I was looking for in my my exact size for only $50! And I feel like my workouts are 10x better than before. [I got the same Gel Asics that are pictured about, but in blue]

Speaking of workout, this is my absolute favorite new app.

It's the Nike Training Club app and it has four sections: Get Lean, Get Toned, Get Strong and Get Focused. I like to mix up the workouts and let me tell you, I am SORE today. Try it out!

Okay, forget the workouts... let's talk food.

Does this look amazing or WHAT?! This weather is making me want to make soup and eat it every night for dinner. It's hard for me to do that with my job but I definitely when I'm at Gregg's this weekend. Check out the recipe here

I just love this sweater. That's all :)

This is a street in Downtown Portland and I just wanted to express how much I love this city! Except for all the rain, that's kind of getting old.

And last but not least, I'm loving my wonderful mother on her birthday!

Look at that precious baby... that sweet, adorable, modest baby :)

Wish I was in town to help you celebrate but I'll be back soon and then we're definitely having a girls day :) Happy birthday, mom!!!

What are YOU loving today?

No comments:

Post a Comment