Monday, May 2, 2011

Why Hello Minnesota!

I am exhausted. I woke up at 3:30 this morning and was still feeling the affects from Jilly's bachelorette party and from the ferocious packing I did last night. Yesterday morning I woke up in a dead sweat in the heat of South Carolina and this morning I walked off a plane in Minneapolis with snow. So, with all this change and go go go, I decided to treat myself and stay in. But don't get it twisted, I didn't just sit here and watch tv all night. Nope, I started my night by researching where I'd like to explore tomorrow...

... then I took a dip in the pool and relaxed in the hot tub...
... and then had an amazing meal at the hotel bar :) 
 Minnesota Wild Grain Soup
Flat Iron Steak, Mashed Potatoes and Veggies

After all this vegging out, I have no excuse to not explore these cities tomorrow. Also, I've got lots of fun from Jilly's bach party to post! Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment