Thursday, May 26, 2011

Time travel...

It's been a busy week here in Athens, Minneapolis... ahh yes, I'm in Charlotte. We have been working long hours so by dinner time, I'm ready for something simple and a glass of wine. Soooo, it's perfectly acceptable to take you back in time to when I was in wonderful Minneapolis!


In a past post, I mentioned that a few people gave me some great ideas of where to go in Minneapolis and beleeeiiighve me, these recommendations did not disappoint! The last place I went while in Minny was called Chino Latino and it was wonderful. However, I don't recommend going there if you're alone for happy hour. It's more of a fun, group outing but I definitely enjoyed the food and drinks... I was just jealous [not uncommon] of all the girlfriends out together drinking wine and munching on apps. Here's a few shots of Uptown [please keep in mind that it was a cold and dreary day]...



Uptown - way cuter in person


Spicy Tuna Roll


My first time with Swordfish! Innnnteresting....

I've got waaaay more past travel stories/pictures/videos/etc so stay tuned! Also, I'm making my way to IKEA for the first time while I'm here - I've heard amazing things and I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment