Friday, January 6, 2012

Movin' on Up!

It's almost two weeks until I move to FL to live with my love. We have been talking about this for a while and it is finally happening! If that's not exciting enough, I haven't seen Gregg in almost 3 months... Needless to say, I am so pumped I could scream!

Since we found our dream rental in Florida, I've been daydreaming about cooking, baking, relaxing in my own place with ole GL, and something that's not my forte... decorating.

Although, I just discovered the IKEA catalog app for the iPad and the wheels are spinning! I am coming up with all of these ideas that Gregg is going to hate at first and then eventually love.. and he'll really love it because IKEA is so freakin' affordable!

Look how freakin' cheap that bed is on the right. It's not my dream bedframe but it'll do for what we've got going on.

This would be lovely... if I were in college or like living in New York or something. I don't think Gregg would be down for this!

I want mirrors EVERYWHERE. Yep, I'm that vain.

Ahhh hello organization!

The vase with the pretty purply pink flowers is $2.99. I want flowers everywhere! Again, Gregg isn't going to like this at first.


Cooking gear! I want need it all!

Gregg's mega desk

I love gray and I'm loving those curtains to the left!

What other sites should I be looking at for some design inspiration?!

2 comments:

  1. Not that this would matter since your moving, but I think IKEA is talking about opening a store in Nashville! :) Love this post, I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...best of luck girl! I love me some Better Homes and Gardens for inspiration too!

    ReplyDelete