Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Everything But The Campfire

On my last night in Tennessee, I went to my best friend Danielle's house and she made a mean homemade lasagna [when she suggested lasagna, I seriously thought we would just do Stouffer's]. I'm super glad she made it herself because it was yummmo and it was with whole wheat noodles so it was healthier!


And then I came in the door with something not so healthy but oh so delicious: Baked. Smores. This is what it was supposed to look like:


And then then this is how mine looked:

Either way, they were a hit and they are even better the next day. I made an adjustment and made them in a smaller dish and did two layers of the chocolate and marshmallows.
The blogger who made hers used an 11 x 7 pan but I did 8 x 8 and I also really screwed up [see left side of picture]. I'm definitely not a perfectionist when it comes to baking. This was super fun to make and extremely easy! Also, people love it - I brought it to work and they are gobbling it up quick!

Grab the recipe from The Apron Gal here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment