Friday, March 11, 2011

The Search for the Perfect Luggage

I've been traveling hard for a solid 6 months and it's official... my luggage is shot.

So, I did a little researching and then some shopping and I found the bag for me! I was looking for a suitcase that would be able to handle at least 2 weeks worth of clothes. 

I was thinking of going to a department store to look for a great bag that would last... I was thinking I should probably spend at least $200 to get a great bag that could handle the wear and tear that accompanies my lifestyle. Then I did some research and almost everyone said to go to TJ Maxx... so that's where I went! And boy am I glad I did! 




This is my new beautiful Samsonite bag! I looked it up online and I would have paid $200 for it in a department store but I got it for $100 at the Maxx! Ohhh I love you Maxx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment