Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Queen of the Booze

Katherine Crane Smith is getting married and we're throwing this wonderful broad a shower. I have been put in charge of ONE THING... Booze.

Seems simple enough, right? Seems like it'd be right up my alley, right?! Well, it's trickier than you all would think. If all I'm in charge of is BOOZE, you bet your sweet ass I'm going to do it right. Take a look at my options and let me know what you think. I'm going to have lots of wine but I need your help picking a signature cocktail for our beautiful bride to be.

Or just keep it simple with a Champagne Cocktail

Thanks to Martha Stewart for all of these lovely drink options! Make sure to tell me which cocktail you thing I should go make for KC's partaaay!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of the peach and cranberry bellini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the pear/cranberry bellini sounds good, but the lemondrop champagne punch sounds like a good drink for a shower!

    ReplyDelete