Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dancing in the rain...

Ok, well I'm not dancing in the rain, I'm just hanging out inside, but it feels like I'm dancing because I'm making the best of it. It's been rainy for the past two days in Toledo so I haven't been able to explore Holy Toledo. Although, I have to say, I'm really enjoying this lifestyle. I'm enjoying a glass of Rite Aid's finest Cabernet Sauvignon and I'm catching up on my shows.

Also, I got a new book called 'Hector and the Search for Happiness' and I plan on starting it after GLEE! It's about a psychiatrist who is not very satisfied with himself... He decides to take a trip around the world, and everywhere he went he would try to understand what made people happy or unhappy.

I'm going to start reading this tonight and I'll let you know if it's on my list of must reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment