Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wine Labels - Wedding Edition!

Thanks to Pinterest, the way brides ask their 'maids to stand by their side has gotten more and more extravagant. I imagine that back in the day people would just ask their friends and family in person... not anymore

A new trend in weddings is using wine labels to get your message across! Actually, I don't know if it's a new trend but I think it is ADORBS and I love wine so there ya go. It's my new trend :) I found this specific label from etsy.

What do you guys think of the wine label I made? Would you say yes?! More importantly, would you purchase something like this from me on etsy?? :)

Another great thing to do with a custom wine label is have it be your table numbers! What do you think of this rustic label found here:


I love these small details that make your wedding fabulous and memorable. And I'm loving that I'm learning to do this now.. good timing :)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute way of asking your friends or family to be your bridesmaid. Recently, I received a wine bottle from my friend who will get married next month. Of course, I am very excited to come on their special day. This new trend really changed the tradition of weddings. ->Jessie Henn

    ReplyDelete