Monday, June 25, 2012

Dallas & Bloody's

This weekend, I went on a surprise girls trip to help a friend celebrate her rapidly approaching nuptials! Last year, we surprised a friend in San Francisco...


                  and this year we went to Dallas! [In San Francisco, we said we should do a surprise trip for each broad that becomes a bride]


I've heard Lisa mention multiple times that she loves a good bloody mary with brunch and the spicier, the better :)

Our gracious and fabulous host bought all the fixins' and I made a sign to add that personal touch. I think it turned out so cute... whatdya think?

I just printed this and then cut it in a circle... a fun touch to spice up the spread!

The flowers were beautiful, the spread was amazing and I think the bride was happy with her surprise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment