Monday, February 6, 2012

Photo Challenge: Days 4 & 5

Photo Day 4: Stranger

Denise, the ex-stripper, expert pole dancer and our mentor for 2 hours on Saturday was definitely a stranger at first. Lauren's bachelorette party took place at Vertical Expressions and we learned how to do some pole tricks! It was certainly fun and an amazing experience and I officially have serious respect for strippers. Get it girls.

Photo Day 5: 10am

Spooning with Dan! Loved seeing some of my best friends this weekend!

Photo 6 is dinner so stay tuned for that amazing picture. I'm sure you're on the edge of your seat waiting for a picture of my dinner.

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to do a pole dancing class, but I'm too scared. Was it fun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing!! So fun for a birthday, bachelorette party, etc!

      Delete