Thursday, November 17, 2011

So What the Hell do I do in Bowling Green, Ohio?

There's not much to do in the Bowling Green/Toledo/Perrysburg area. It's cold, rainy, and it's an industrial town that makes you want to die (okay.. a bit dramatic).

However, there is a place that makes me haaaaaapppy!!!! And I've actually blogged about it before!

It's Levis Commons and it's amaaaaahhzing. What does Levis Commons have to offer? Welllllll let me show you :)

Starbucks? 


CHECK. Already a winner. I could stop the blog here but then that would be weird.

Bar Louie is a super cool restaurant with an awesome happy hour. 

They have tons of fun shops including Loft, New York & Company and...

Francesca's!!! Love this place! 

They also have Holiday fun including carriage rides, a tree lighting ceremony and breakfast with SANTAAAA!!!!


I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you find yourself stuck in the Toledo/Perrysburg/BG area, don't fret. Head to Levis Commons, have a drink and go shopping. Works every time.

1 comment: