Friday, July 1, 2011

Last Night in Charlotte

So, I'm back tracking a bit but I want to post some pictures of my last night in Charlotte. Burch and I actually made it out to dinner and boy was it worth it! She took me to this place downtown called Dandelion Market and boy was it an experience.

It was our poor server's first day and it SHOWED. She couldn't open our bottle of wine, she took forever and the nervousness was written across her face. Either way, we had a great bottle of wine, yummy tapas and Burch experienced the worst glass of red she's ever had.

Shrimp and Grits - AMAZEBALLS. We also had sauteed mushrooms - also amazeballs.

Fancy bev

I can't remember what the story was but I'm happy I captured this :)

Burch, man do I wish you were in Reno! Loved spending time with you and reconnecting! You are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment