Thursday, July 14, 2011

Don't knock it 'til you try it

So, I did something this weekend that was a little... outside of my comfort zone. Yep, you guessed it, I went to the movies... BY MYSELF.

If you're thinking, "didn't you feel like such a LOSER going to the movies alone?" well, shame on you for even suggesting that! But yes... I did. When I was buying my ticket I decided it wouldn't be a big deal if I just whispered "I'll take one for Horrible Bosses." No big deal, he'll give me my ticket and I'll move on with my day. But it backfired when he said "I'm sorry, what'd you say?" and everyone around me heard me basically yell "OKAY, JUST ONE".

Verdict on seeing a movie alone: Do it! If you're alone in a city and you want to see a movie as bad as I wanted to see Horrible Bosses, just do it. Nobody is judging you. Nobody was looking at me like "wow, what is such a hottie doing at a movie alone. She must just be really super attractive but have a weird personality." No, nobody's thinking that. Nobody's judging you. Get over yourself, grab a Coke Zero that you could swim in and enjoy a movie uninterrupted by "what happened?" and "who's that?" - I'm talking to you Sally Griffis.

Verdict on Horrible Bosses: AMAZEBALLS of course! How could you lose with both Jasons, Jennifer and that squirrelly Charlie guy. So funny - see it, alone or whatever. Just try not to pee your pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment