Monday, August 23, 2010

Another year older... Wiser? Ehh not so much.

Birthday week is over. This year might have been the best. I kicked-off my actual birthday with a dinner at The Palm. This was a treat from Papa G. It was great to talk with him and drink wine... but to be honest, I don't think we're fancy enough for The Palm. We've agreed that next time we're going for pizza and beer. Although, I am pumped that I finally tried this restaurant... and we did it big. No "I'll take a side salad and a glass of wine". We had calamari, soup, salad, and oh yeah, a 6 pound lobster.


The dinner at The Palm was followed by a wonderful weekend with friends. We woke up, played around at the pool and then had dinner at Sambuca. Dinner was followed by a swanky rooftop soiree. All in all, the weekend was amazing and I'm so thankful for everyone who came out. The four Leos had, yet again, another amazing birthday and we all can't wait for next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment