Monday, October 29, 2012

Three Ingredient Pumpkin Treats

I found a new favorite cookie/cupcake [that's right, it can be a cookie AND a cupcake] and I have a love/hate relationship with it. WHY did I make these?! We've eaten almost all of them in TWO days. 

They're pumpkin spice chocolate chip cookies [or you can make cupcakes] and they are the easiest treat you'll ever make. Also, they are the devil. You've been warned. 

These are really the only two ingredients you need. But of course I've added chocolate. But you don't need it if you just want to make some cupcakes or muffins.

Just mix the two ingredients & preheat to 350...

... add some chocolate...

Bake for 18-20 minutes and BAM, you've got amazingly easy and delicious (and might I add festive) cookies. I put the extra batter in cupcake tins and made cupcakes topped with cream cheese & cinnamon frosting. Yep, I had leftover frosting and I added some cinnamon. AMAZE. 

I'll leave you with a craft. I went to Michael's and got a letter, twine and a fake flower. The twine was kind of hard so if I do it again, I might try something different. 

L for Love, Leigh or Lamb. Either one works :)

No comments:

Post a Comment